Recent high profile government information breaches highlight the need for identification and control
Houston, TX – June 8, 2015 – Gimmal, a leading provider of products and solutions that improve user experience, consistency and security for enterprise collaboration announce the immediate availability of the Enterprise Content Risk Assessment for Government and Industry. Gimmal Enterprise Content Risk Assessment identifies sensitive information risks and exposure in an organization. This is an important step as agencies prepare to move to the cloud.
- Analyze current repositories and usage to expose critical risk areas
- Know the risk areas so that you can define a targeted action plan to address issues
- Implement Governance to provide consistency, sustainability and defensibility
- Anticipate new risks and information needs to plan for the future
- Understand the full information lifecycle to allow for implementation of disposition strategies that will reduce enterprise information that need to be stored and managed
- Identify critical gaps that can guide the enterprise towards smart and effective actions for immediate impact
Many organizations fail with this type of initiative because they are trying to use systems that are not well adopted or cloud ready. Structure is a built on Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 which have tremendous adoption in government and industry. Gimmal in partnership with Project Hosts, offers its industry-leading Records as a Service (RaaS) for SharePoint and Office 365 in a FedRAMP SaaS-level compliant cloud. Agencies requiring improved governance, security, management and access to content and documents can immediately benefit from the Gimmal RaaS cloud service solution.
Media Contact - Gimmal
Phone: (877) 944-6625