Office 365 and Demand for Vertical-Specific Solutions Create New Channel Opportunities; Fuel Growth of Strategic Partnerships for Microsoft Collaboration Leader
BOSTON, Mass. — April 20, 2016 – Enterprise mobile collaboration leader harmon.ie today announced growing momentum of its partner program, with new key strategic alliances. Partners accounted for 53 percent of the company’s revenue in 2015. Created to help the channel respond to rapid Office 365 adoption and customers’ demands for business-specific vertical solutions, the program enables partners to leverage harmon.ie products to better serve SharePoint customers with solutions addressing email management, records management, information governance, compliance and secure mobile SharePoint access.
“Partners are playing a critical role in helping enterprises across verticals unlock the value of their Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 investments during this transformative time,” said Yaacov Cohen, co-founder and CEO of harmon.ie. “The harmon.ie team is thrilled to work with strategic partners to meet new customer demands, and we are committed to working even more closely with our partners in 2016.”
harmon.ie’s partner program took off in 2015 with the launch of the Partner Program Portal, which led to a 76 percent year-over-year growth in partner-led sales, and to the program earning inclusion in the 2015 CRN Partner Programs Guide. harmon.ie also deepened existing partnerships and signed a number of new partners addressing specific market needs. Strategic relationships of note include harmon.ie’s newly announced:
- Information governance partner – Gimmal (https://www.gimmal.com/), a leader in providing proven information, records and enterprise content management solutions;
- S. federal government partner – B&D Consulting (http://b-dconsulting.com/), a provider of mission-critical information systems and services with 20 years of experience serving federal customers; B&D has been appointed as harmon.ie’s partner for the United States Federal Government.
- Canadian federal government partner – Orangutech (http://www.orangutech.com/), Canada’s leading SharePoint and CRM consulting organization;
- European enterprise partner – Silverside (http://silverside.nl/en/), a high-growth SharePoint and IBM solution and services provider;
- ASEAN enterprise partner – Commerce Online (http://www.commerce.com.sg/), an experienced Singaporean provider of SharePoint and Office 365 solutions.
How partners are reacting to the program:
- “Partnering with harmon.ie has given us the user experience we need to take our customers’ compliance initiatives to the next level,” noted David Quackenbush, President and CEO at Gimmal. “Together, our solutions help companies overcome the last mile of information governance to successfully classify, store and retrieve important documents and emails in SharePoint, ensuring that a clear digital paper trail is always just a click away.”
- “Our partnership with harmon.ie is essential to providing our customers in the federal market with mission-critical email management capabilities and secure mobile access to SharePoint,” said Jeff Bearden, CEO of B&D Consulting. “In the future, we also plan to leverage harmon.ie to provide our clients with seamless, secure access to cloud services across vendors.”
- “Our mission is to help government agencies and businesses increase collaboration while meeting regulatory requirements with advanced collaborative solutions built on Microsoft SharePoint,” said Barry Doucette, CEO at Orangutech. “With harmon.ie we are able to empower the Canadian federal government with the best SharePoint-based document and email management solutions, making the right thing to do, the easy thing to do.”
- “harmon.ie allows us to deliver versatile and easy-to-use solutions to our customers in the Asian public sector and beyond,” noted Tan Tin Eng, Founder and Director at Commerce Online. “We needed a partner with proven expertise in augmenting SharePoint to provide a simple collaboration and records management experience. harmon.ie’s ability to drive adoption of Microsoft technologies while fulfilling core business needs made them a perfect fit.”
- “With more than 2,000 companies in the Netherlands employing SharePoint, but only 11 percent of end users actually using it, it was key that we find a partner whose solutions focused on driving adoption of the platform,” said Effy Shkuri, Managing Partner at Silverside. “harmon.ie enables us to bring the full functionality of SharePoint directly into European end-users’ email inboxes, allowing them to experience SharePoint in a familiar place and leading to significantly increased use.”
harmon.ie is already building on its 2015 momentum, and Cohen, recently named a 2016 Channel Chief by CRN, plans to deepen strategic partnerships in new areas including construction and professional services . New 2016 partner initiatives include working with Gimmal on the industry’s first complete information governance solution; one that includes the ‘last mile’ of helping workers effortlessly store and classify emails and documents so they can be found later, as well as an upcoming Microsoft Partner survey of the state of the Office 365 ecosystem.
Consultants across verticals with specific needs such as the construction industry, healthcare, consulting firms, government and more rely on harmon.ie to ensure their clients’ success and to grow their business. To learn more about the harmon.ie partner program or to join now, visit: https://harmon.ie/partners.
harmon.ie provides a suite of user experience products that empower the digital workplace. An established global company serving thousands of enterprise customers, harmon.ie helps information workers focus on getting work done, rather than on using a multitude of tools. harmon.ie is a Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist and an IBM global partner.
harmon.ie creates a contextual, single-app activity stream of multiple cloud services from leading enterprise cloud vendors including Microsoft and Salesforce.com across mobile devices and desktop computers. For Microsoft customers, harmon.ie increases their adoption and return on investments in SharePoint, Office 365 and other Microsoft collaboration products, thereby helping organization successfully implement Email Management, Information Governance/Compliance, Records Management, and Client/Case Management.